Signs of Anorexia
- Extreme weight loss
- Depression and anxiety
- Compulsive behaviors
Signs of Bulimia
- Fluctuations in body weight
- Low self-esteem
- Bad breath and dental cavities
Signs of Binge Eating
- Lack of control over eating
- Shame and grief
- Self-hatred about eating behaviors
Did you know?
- 5-20% of college females reported having an eating disorder.
- 1-7% of college males reported having an eating disorder.
- Only 3% of females reported getting help.
- Only .4% of females reported getting help.
- 10-13% of college students are at-risk for developing an eating disorder.